YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal

Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Summer Program Announcement

68 Records (68 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 31 32 33 34 35 - Next 1 >> [end]

2011-05-30

by Liao,Bonnie on 2011-05-30

Dear YiB Parents,

We\'ve got less than 3 weeks before the summer program starts! There will be 21 students in this year\'s program.

1) Please ask your child to email an essay of 100 words or more (in English or Chinese) to yib@yinghua.org by June 4. The subject should be 1) why I wanted to go to this summer program, and 2) why I should be accepted by the program. This essay is required. Deadline June 4.

This is a very important assignment to help students reflect on the purpose of this trip and the qualities in themselves that would make this program a successful one. Please give your child this assignment at your earliest convenience.

2) I am still missing the supplementary registration from the following students:

Braswell,Detorea
Cheong, Lisa
Cheung, Mickee
CHU,DARREN
Dong, Melissa
Lam, Selene
Liu, Caroline
Liu, Kellie \"Ming Ming\"
Lo, JoAnne
Luo, Jessica
Seymour, Tristan
Song, Wei
Ward, Sophia

Please go to www.yinghua.org - Admission - Online Registration and sign in. If you have not changed your password, it should be your zip code. If your zip code does not work, click \"Forgot your password?\" under the \"Sign In\" button.

On the next screen, select \"Enter Now\" under \"Supplementary Registration.\"

Please get your visa ready and your ticket ready.

Please fill in the rest of the information as much as possible, especially the medical information. We usually can open up the database while in the hospital and share your child\'s medical information with the doctor. You can always come back to this page to update the information.

Towards the end of the screen, there is a hot-link \"Release of Liability\" linking to the \"Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability\" and \"Medical Authorization, Release and Waiver\" documents. Please read these documents carefully, sign them, and mail them to me by June 4.

3) We will hold an orientation on Saturday June 4 at the Lawrenceville Campus of Rider University (Fine Arts Center, Room 200) from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. This is NOT a required event, but for those who can come, this orientation can be an opportunity for you to get your remaining questions answered and meet a couple of other parents and students. Please RSVP to this email by Friday June 3.

We can hold a conference call from 4 to 5 p.m. (EDT) on Saturday June 4: Dial: 605-475-4333 Access Code: 774228#. Please RSVP to this email by Friday June 3.

So much for now. Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Bonnie
[edit]

68 Records (68 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 31 32 33 34 35 - Next 1 >> [end]