YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal

Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Summer Program Announcement

29 Records (29 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 26 27 28 29 - Next 1 >> [end]

2012-06-21

by Liao,Bonnie on 2012-06-21

Dear YiB Parents,

Only a few days are left before the start of our summer institute in Beijing!

Here are a few things for your attention.

1) the arrival
2) packing
3) announcements
4) the counselor

Details:

1) The arrival.

- 13 students will go to the Yong An Hotel directly.
Huang, Alice, 10
Huang, Eileen, 12
Huang, LeiJiaWen, 12
Kusuma, Narendra Raharja, 13
Shen, Emily, 12
Shen, Julia, 12
Shen, Kevin, 12
Surjadaja, Rama Pringgo, 13
Tai, Natalie, 10
Tang, Seehanah, 9
Tang, Serena, 8
Wang, Karen, 14
Zhao, Leo    

Address: #5 Nongzhanguan North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Hotel Front Desk: 6501.1188
Drop-off Time: After 1:30 p.m. (PLEASE note the change.)

- 3 from Taipei arriving at 11:10 a.m. - China Airline CI#511
Tai, Remy, 12
Tai, Tatum, 13
Sham, Frances, 16

- 6 (including me) from Newark arriving at 1:45 p.m. - United UA#0089
Chu, Ethan, 9
Lin, Rebecca, 13
Bullock, Alexandra, 13
Young, Justin, 14
Wang, Sarah, 14
Liao, Bonine

- 3 from New York JFK arriving at 6:20 p.m. - Air China CA#0982
Chen, Jamie, 12
Wang, Dennis, 12
Wong, Evita, 16

Pick-up contact number: 1391.090.8679 (Joy). Joy is the manager of the travel agency.
Look for the sign with "YingHua in Beijing" in English and Chinese. Probably no student names on the sign.

2) Packing

- Bring 1 size-1" photo. the size of the photo does not really matter. If you have a 2" photo, we will cut it down to fit the 1" space. No worries.

- Again, NO CELL PHONE or MP3/iPod, please. Cameras should be single functioned (cannot be also a phone or music player).

- Upon arrival, please give the passport to Wang Laoshi. If you really cannot give the passport, please leave a copy of the first page and the visa page.

3) Announcements

I will send out the first announcement by midnight with your child's phone number. You may call them between 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. Please keep your first conversation short and assuring, especially if you think your child might get homesick.

As part of the leadership program, I will provide individualized coaching and counseling to individual student as needed. If you would like me to pay special attention to your child in any specific areas, please reply to this message with more information about your child. At the end of the program, I would share my comments about your child with you.

4) The counselor

Our this year's counselor, Rachel Kulikoff, has just finished her first year at University of Chicago. Rachel attended YiB in 2005 and studied in China for two consecutive years afterwards during her 7th and 8th grades. Rachael and I will work with Wang Laoshi and her staff as well as Joy Jiang (the travel agency) to ensure your child's experience will be a meaningful and memorable one!

Look forward to meeting all the kids!

Regards,
Bonnie

[edit]

29 Records (29 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 26 27 28 29 - Next 1 >> [end]