YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal
Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Honors Program Journal

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 136 137 138 139 140 - Next 1 >> [end]

by Rachel on 2009-10-20

Paste Here:Hello All,
I am Rachel Kulikoff, and I part of the Yinghua in Beijing Fall/Spring program. I thought that parents might want to know how we are doing. This is about my first week at Limai school.
I really like it here, and I, unlike other kids asm not having a culture shock. I was prepared for China, becuase of my interest in it. There are a couple thing that all of us are not used to. Some things include: I are not used to being different from the other kids. All the teachers seem to treat us as if we are special, where, really, we (or at least I) don't want to be. Of course, it is difficult at some times to be in a boarding school, away from our parents.
The first week has been very hectic. In the end, I decided to work harder and listen withthe rest of the class all day. I can't understand CHinese Biology or Politics, but I will work hard on that.
The four of us are planning to have daily meetings to talk about school stuff and so on. I am planning to write what we talk about down, and enter it in the journal when I have time.
That's all for now,
Best Regards,

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 136 137 138 139 140 - Next 1 >> [end]

You need to be a registered user to post in the forum. Please login or register