YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal

Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Honors Program Journal

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 126 127 128 129 130 - Next 1 >> [end]

10/14/2005

by Rachel on 0000-00-00

Dear Bonnie,
I don't know exactly HOW long since I have emailed you, and I dont' know what I have told, or my mom has, so please forgive me for repeating things on accident.
I had the yue1 kao3 and I did better than I expected. On the Chinese test I got a 26, the Math, and 84 and the English, a 96. As you may have guessed all the mistakes in the English test were careless. Since then, I've had many ohter tests: Poiltics, I passes...barely same with geography. I got about a 20 in Biology. Another Chinese test that was on words. Some of the ones my mom worked with me on, so I got a 51. If she didn't help me during the break, I would have gotten a 10. I am very please with my Math average, I have an 85 average!
Our class is going to represent the whole school to have a ban1 hui4, The topic is wen2 ming2 li3 yi2. I am to recite a part of wen2 ming2 li3 yi2 san1 zi4 jing1. And the teacher also wanted me to tell the story of coming to Limai.
Well, I wanted to get in touch with you, and tell you I'm stiill doing great.
Well, THat's all for now. Hope you're well! and see you soon???
Rachel
P.S. You have my okay on entering my prevois email on the Yinghua Journal... the only reason I don't do it my self is the tiem thing

BYE
[edit]

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 126 127 128 129 130 - Next 1 >> [end]

You need to be a registered user to post in the forum. Please login or register