YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal
Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Honors Program Journal

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 126 127 128 129 130 - Next 1 >> [end]

by Rachel on 0000-00-00

Hey!! I haven't entered for a while, because (you can see this an excuse or reason) I've been busy. That excuse seems overused, but it's true, never-the-less. I still think Liami is a great place for a kid to go to school, I have gone through many adjustments, form culture to not understanding some classes(in the STates, I was ina very poor school, and was one of the best students in the class).
We've had two Chinese tests recently, one I've alresdy written about, I believe. That one was on vocubulary dictation. I puit some hard work into it, and when I got the chance to retake it, I got a 93!! You will definatly get good results if you work hard! The second test was mostly REading Problams (yue1 du2 li2 jie2 ), and I suprised myself by getting a thrity, it was hard!!
In Math, we are now getting into more difficult subjects, some of which I've never covered in the US. For example, approximate value, scientific notation, ect.
Opps there's the bell, THat a;ll for now!!

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 126 127 128 129 130 - Next 1 >> [end]

You need to be a registered user to post in the forum. Please login or register