YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal

Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Honors Program Journal

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 116 117 118 119 120 - Next 1 >> [end]

12/4/2005

by greentangerine on 2012-04-20

heyy this is karen. its soooooooooo cold here. it's SUPER windy...like you can't even BREATHE so yeah its bonechilling even while wearing a down jacket, my huge uniform, and about four more layers under that. well i don't feel so hot now cause of my cold and all. my sore throat and headache are not making me enjoy winter in beijing very much. anyways everything else is okay...i'm getting a lot better at following the daily schedule although i wish we didnt have to get up so early. well just a few more weeks and i can go home!! i can't wait! of course i will definitely miss my aunt's cooking, my aunt and her family, my aunts adorable cat Hager, and the fabulous shopping here. also chinese milk tastes better than american milk and comes in convenient pouch packaging! so cute! well i miss you all a lot...don't forget to throw me a party when i come home :D haha ()Vpeace out...HI LILLY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
[edit]

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 116 117 118 119 120 - Next 1 >> [end]

You need to be a registered user to post in the forum. Please login or register