YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal

Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Honors Program Journal

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 106 107 108 109 110 - Next 1 >> [end]

12/23/2005

by Rachel on 0000-00-00

Hi! I haven't posted in a long time! I have a different excuse this time, though. The computers here have been down. oh, well!
Merry Christmas! It's not for 2 days, but I'm in the computer lab that day, so......
Today, I can finally say, it's warming up. A little. I 'm in pretty good sprits, even if I am spending CHrismas in school.
Still, I have a problem. There's a girl in my class who is very lonely, and nobody likes her bacuase she is your best friend one minute and she curses at you the next. We have been friends on and off from the beginning of the year. Many people think that it means she doesn't mean it, but I think that she does form the look on her face. It's getting really hard for me to be her friend, but I know what it is like to be lonely. Any suggestions?
Bonnie, how many kids are coming the semester? I heard from Wang Lao Shi that there may be one in 7th grade. If there is, is there any way I can get in touch with him (her)? I'm sure that he would like to get to know how things go here, and it would be a nice expierence for me to.
Well, I schould probably get going, clkass is almiost ove. Sorry for the gap in entries!
Best Wishes,
Rachel
[edit]

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 106 107 108 109 110 - Next 1 >> [end]

You need to be a registered user to post in the forum. Please login or register