YingHua Chinese School | YingHua International School | Announcement | Login

through Paypal

Total  visits

"YingHua in Beijing" Honors Program Journal

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 101 102 103 104 105 - Next 1 >> [end]

1/7/2006

by Rachel on 2001-07-20

Hi, Carl,
Well, I'll just ask you some more questions, since you didn't ask me more questions to anwer. Will you be going to go home every wekkend to your great-aunt and great-uncle's house? Or will you stay at school. If you stay at school, is there anything you want to know about what we do on weekends? (I stay there almost every weekend). Where are you going to go on the 18th when you get here? I ask because I'm visiting the States during break, and I get back on the 17th. I think I'm going straight to the school......there are teachers there. Where do you live. i mean, I don't know anything about you besides you're coming to Limai, and you're in the 7th grade. What are your hobbies? You favorite subject? Can you tell me about yourself?
I'm 12 years old, from Georgia. I play the piano, and I like to swim. My favorite subject is Math. I'll say more later. My mom has been bugging me about lunch for the last hour now!!!!
BYE!!
Rachel
[edit]

140 Records (140 pages) [start] << 1 Back - 101 102 103 104 105 - Next 1 >> [end]

You need to be a registered user to post in the forum. Please login or register