Homework Assignment for Lesson 5 Class C05
1. Listen to Track 6 of the CD, and then read and record your own voice of the dialogues in Lesson 5 (Page 18 of the Textbook) on a cassette tape or on a computer.
2. Listen to Track 7 of the CD, and write down the phone numbers you hear on the back of the writing sheet provided.
3. Listen to the audio clip of the names of the 7 days in a week (extra material).
4. Write the characters on the grid writing sheet provided (ten times each). You can also download the sheet here.
Write the radicals on Page 22 of your Workbook (ten times each).
5. Do Exercises 1-11 on Pages 19-21 of your Workbook。
For this coming Sunday, please bring your
Textbook and Workbook
Tape with your voice of Lesson 5 (or email me)
Grid writing sheet