Homework Assignment for Lesson 2 Class C05
1. Listen to the audio clip of Lesson 2 at least 3 times (please use the CD enclosed at the last page of your Textbook)
2. Read and record your own voice of the conversations in Lesson 2 (page 5 of the Textbook) on a cassette tape (or on a computer if you prefer, email me the audio file in that case)
3. Write the characters in the grid writing sheet provided. You can also download the sheet here.
4. Do Exercises 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 on pages 6-8 of your Workbook.
(**For students who were in the C03 class last semester, please do ALL the Exercises (1-10) of Lesson 2.)
5. Write your name in Chinese characters on the back of your grid writing sheet, please email me if you are not sure how to write it.
For this coming Sunday, please bring your
Textbook and Workbook
Tape with your voice of Lesson 2 (or email me before Sunday)
Grid writing sheet with your Chinese name written on the back